Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Goodbye and Hello!

Just finished up a Growth Group with a great bunch of women. The group was great and I am glad that I got to know 3 more women/mom's a little better. To all you Moms, please remember that you are not alone, we are all in this together!
Now, I have a month off before the start of the next round of Groups. I considered taking a break but decided to go ahead and lead another one. I like leading these groups, although I suppose I should take a break one of these times.
The next group I am leading is on a book called Slightly Bad Girls of the Bible by Liz Curtis Higgs. I am hoping that there is a good turn out for this one. I will let you all know! I do know that our Pastor wants to be in it....too bad it is a women's only group!

2 comments:

  1. I am planning on signing up for this one! This is the first time that my schedule allows me to take one of yours. So I guess that I am glad you didn't take a break! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided that I most likely won't take a break until the October/November session of Growth Groups. I have a neat one I think for the July/August session. Just think food!

    ReplyDelete