Sunday, November 15, 2009

Classics

I love Classic movies. I have a few that I always end up watching when they are on TV no matter what else is on. Those few are The Wizard of Oz, It's a Wonderful Life and White Christmas.
I am sure that there are many others but tonight "The Wizard of Oz" is on TBS. Ellyn and I are sitting out in the living room watching it together, she looks like she is so amazed by it. I wonder if I watched it like this when I was a little one too. Dorothy just landed in Oz. She is so glued to it! We do have it on DVD, but I don't think we have watched it in a long while. I hope that my girls will continue to learn to like these movies and will remember watching them too.

1 comment:

  1. I think they will! Keep introducing them to the good stuff. Personally, Dorothy kicks Hannah Montana's ASS. :)

    ReplyDelete