Sunday, December 6, 2009

FIRE!!!!

Okay, so we have been gone most of the evening for Birthday parties. We pull up to the corner of Jefferson and Ironwood and we cannot get through. Panic starts. We go around the back way and see smoke and fire....not our house! Thank God. But it is a house that is 8 houses to the North of ours, one that I wanted to look at when we were looking for houses.
Tate and I walked down to make sure that everyone was alright...the couple that lived in the house was alright...thank God. But, I was checking WSBT.com to see if they had anything on about the fire and found out that a firefighter was injured. I have met quite a few firefighters in the last few years and I am hoping that he will be okay. And I hope that it was not one of my friends or family (we have a couple family that serve too).
I am asking that you all pray for these families. This is going to be rough for this family, as I think that the house will be a total loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment