Thursday, December 3, 2009

Today is my birthday. I am now 34 years old.
I have spent my day with Ellyn and Nicklus. Soon Virginia and Rebekah will be home from school and we will spend our time doing what homework needs to be done. I will then be cooking dinner for 4 girls, one happens to be the babysitter, Haley. I hope that spaghetti is good for them tonight, cause that is what they are going to get!
Tate and I are going to have dinner with Kat and Wally at Logan's...because we have a gift card and I am being cheap. Normally we would be going to Red Lobster, but we ate there last month. I like Logan's, so it is no big deal.
I have been blessed over the last year with friends that are just wonderful. I have been blessed with the opportunities to help out friends, and been blessed by their help too. I have reunited with friends that I hadn't seen in a long while and I have made new friends.
God has truly blessed me this past year, and I am looking forward to seeing what he has in store for the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment