Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Asparagus!

Asparagus is one of those veggies that I only ever really steam. But, I found this really good recipe that I wanted to try so, I did! And every one loved it! It is called Baked Asparagus Fries.  You can find the recipe here Baked Asparagus Fries. 

I did have to tweak things just a bit as I did not have panko bread crumbs or almonds. Instead I used Sea Salt and Black Pepper croutons that I crushed in the blender. I did not make any of the sauces that are on the web site- we will save that for another day!

For the main dish I made pork loin chops with sage and apples. This is one that I jut threw together thanks to an idea from my friend Jessica! I sprinkled ground sage on the chops and then sliced apples to put on top, Tate thought that I was making a pie...they were good too!

 Enjoy the pics of the girls enjoying!





No comments:

Post a Comment