Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole

"Oh, oh, oh- this is good!" - Tate
"Awesome." - Virginia
"Yummy." - Rebekah
Ellyn just agreed with everyone. 

So, I have found another good one! Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole. You can find the recipe here.

Thanks Pinterest! 

 I used a Basil & Garlic spaghetti sauce for mine, I like the way it makes it a little sweeter. I also used a full 16 ounces of spaghetti. Next time I would add a couple more ounces of cream cheese (I would also cube it, so that it melts a bit better) and a tad more sauce. I also used Parmesan cheese out of the jar- because that is what I had on hand, I am sure that it is even better with some fresh grated on top.

If you are a pasta lover like this family I suggest that you give this a try!







No comments:

Post a Comment