Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday Travels Part 1

We are on the road today on our way to DC. We stopped half way last night so that we were not driving all day today. Driving through PA is a trip! Lots of hills and mountains to look at. But most of all I am enjoying the signs! "Buckle Up Next Million Miles", this one is my favorite so far! There is also one that I would love for my front yard, but I forgot what it said, maybe we will see it again on the way back through. We drove through the Allegheny Mountains! That was very cool. I wish that I had the camera that took video with me, Virginia and Rebekah would have thought that was very neat!


We have stopped for lunch to decide if we wanted to change our route to go to Gettysburg.....we are going. It takes us a little bit out of the way, but will be worth it to see Tate's eyes glow! The Cherry Blossoms will wait until tomorrow. I think that we will go to Arlington on Sunday. That I am looking forward to. Well, we are done with lunch and it is time to hit the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment