Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hello, again.

I was catching up on some blogs that I follow today and realized it had been a while since I had last written any thing. We have been busy, not with anything special, but just everyday things.

This week has been busy with packing for a little getaway for Tate and I. We are going to the East coast for a wedding. A friend of ours is getting married and we felt that we really needed to be there, so we are going! Tate and I have never been to DC before and are looking forward to it. I am looking forward to the Cherry Blossoms and he is looking forward to all the history stuff (I am too actually, but I am not going to admit it to him!). 

For the last month I have bee video taping and taking pictures of cars going through our bus stop. I have been lucky enough to get a few license plates, but I really don't know if it has done any good reporting them. Today we had a car go around the school bus while the RED LIGHTS were flashing. Yes, I said around the bus! I have begun to wonder if the laws that are on the books even matter to our law enforcement. I just don't think that people really care anymore....just in too big of a hurry to get to point B so that they can get their day started. Well, my day starts with putting my daughters on the bus, and I would like to know that other people care that this is happening, not just in my front yard, but in others also. This last week marked 3 years since Virginia was hit by the car crossing for the bus, so this week is always hard. But, I am thankful that she is still with us! I should just delight in that fact.


Spring is finally here in South Bend, at least for the time being. We are going on day 2 of almost 80 degrees and sunny! Last night Tate and I did my walk together. It was nice to have him there. The girls are happy for the great weather. They have been playing outside everyday after school. Ellyn's favorite thing to do is blow bubbles! I found some great bubble blowers at the Christmas Tree Shop, they are easy to use for a 2 year old. 


Happy Spring and Happy Easter to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment