Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Rebekah Noele!

My little girl Rebekah Noele just celebrated her 8th Birthday on May 8th. She will only ever turn 8 on the 8th once! So to celebrate we had our friends and family over to celebrate with a cook out and cake. We were going to have a fire and smores too, but it was just too windy! This year we let her invite some friends from school, it was nice that she could have some friends over to celebrate.

Since I have been staying home I have been making the birthday cakes for our celebrations. Rebekah wanted a Princess themed cake. So, I decided that it would be cool to have a cake that kind or looked like a wedding style cake. It turned out pretty good! We used a tiara for the topper.

Rebekah, I love you and I hope that you enjoyed your day! Happy 8th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment