Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Disappointment

I have to admit that I do not go shopping for clothes very often, but when I do I get very disappointed.

Either I cannot find something that I like in my size or my favorite store just doesn't carry my size. Since when did Target stop selling "Women's" clothing. They have nothing for the "bigger" woman! I was very sad tonight. Yes, I know that I need to lose some weight, but come on, not even one of the t-shirts there would fit me nicely. Target was not my first stop however, Dress Barn. Now, Dress Barn does have nice stuff, I found a dress on the "clearance" rack that I thought that I would like....after I got it on I realized that I looked like Charlie Brown, just in Purple.

Why was I shopping? I have a wedding to go to this weekend for Tate's oldest and dearest friends. They have been friends since Kindergarten. I have a dress that I bought last summer and have worn for all the weddings that I have attended this year, so I thought a new dress would be in order. Nope! Can't find one, at least on this side of town. Then, I remembered that I had bought a dress awhile back that I had planned to wear to a particular funeral that I knew would happen at some point, well when that time came I forgot about the dress. So, it is going to be worn to a celebration of the joining of two lives. But now, to find shoes! I am going to clean out the shoes in the closet and see what I find there.

I will post pictures after the wedding. Maybe I will get a good picture with my Hubby in his tux!

3 comments:

  1. I have found that Avenue has some great bigger lady clothes, and they have great sales!
    Love yoiu girl! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they do! I bought my last dress there....the one that I have worn to all the weddings this year!
    I hope that you have fun on your trip! Be safe! You will be missed!
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be very upset if Target stopped their Womens Size. I know they had it a couple weeks ago.
    I like Fashion Bug, although the south side location is not the best. Make the drive to Grape Road.

    ReplyDelete