Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Blog?

Sitting here thinking about a second blog, and calling it "Tastefully Buffy". What do you think?
Of course it would be all about Tastefully Simple!

Yeah, just one more thing that I need to try to keep up with! Maybe I should just get back into blogging more often and take one blog a week and talk only about Tastefully Simple and what I have done with the wonderful stuff. I think that is what I will strive for, then maybe later down the line starting another one.

So, are you asking what all I am up too? Well, I have signed up for a class called Parent University at Nuner. They put on this program last year and I wanted to be involved but just didn't. It is a 12 week workshop that I will get paid $250.00 when we complete it. 

I have also taken on the task of Girl Scout Troop Leader and Product Manager for our area. I am excited about this, meeting new people and hopefully the girls will make new friends out side of the school.

I have also decided that it was time to get involved in the PTO at Nuner. I have wanted to be involved for a long time and now is the time to DO IT! Virginia will be moving to another school next year and then Rebekah will only have one left at Nuner, however once they are done at Nuner, Ellyn will start. No rest there! But that is okay, at least I will be involved and not have any time in between where there will not be a child at Nuner.

Well, I am trying to catch up on all the laundry that we created while camping this weekend, and straighten up the mess that has been created since we got home. I will tell you more about our little trip later.

I hope that you have a wonderful day.

1 comment: