Friday, September 24, 2010

One Thing I Hate

I don't use the word "hate" very often if at all. But today is one of those days that it just comes up. I don''t hate anyone, just sometimes there are things that you "hate" to do. I had to call off all my kiddos today. Ellyn was up at 3 am with a fever over 100 F!

I knew something was wrong when she put her self to bed before 6:30 pm last night. She woke up and came into bed with us at 3 and I decided to take her temp since she was burning up! And sure enough, above 100 F.

I hate to call off my kiddos because I know that it puts other parents in a position that I don't like to be in, either calling off work or trying to find someone else to watch. I know that I did the right thing because I don't want other children to get sick either.

So, I hope that you are all doing well and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment