Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DECEMBER!

December has arrived with a dusting of snow! Yay! I have always wished for snow on my Birthday, well as long as it sticks around, I will have snow.

Today got started early with my early birds, Gavin and Makayla. They are my two newest kids. Gavin is almost 3 and has red hair, such a cutie! Makayla is 5 and has blond hair. Both are very good kids, and tend to get along quite well. Although today they decided to have a little argument, but all is well now.

I have been blessed with a group of kids that get along pretty well with each other. My count is up to 8, but not all at once. Today is a busy day- I will have 7 all at once, so I have called in the reinforcement- Niccole! I love that she can come over when I need her help! THANK YOU NICCOLE!!!

1 comment: