Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Goodbye November!

Goodbye November. You have been the best that I have seen in a couple of years. I will no longer remember you as a month of loss, but a month of remembering the good times that I had with those that have gone on to Heaven. I will see them again!

I did realize that I did not talk about my friend Miranda. She was the second person of the 3 that went on to Heaven 3 years ago. She was a friend from Church that also had a tough fight with Cancer - hers was Leukemia. I will always remember Miranda's smile, she smiled through her whole fight, even when she was in pain. She also loved kids, my kids. Ellyn started to walk just after she moved on, all I could do was think, if only she was here to see it. Then it clicked, she was seeing it from the best seat in the house! She is deeply missed and loved still to this day. I am honored to be able to call her my friend, Miranda- you are missed!

So, tomorrow starts a new month, full of celebrations! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment