Thursday, April 19, 2012

Challenge to Myself

I am going to give myself a little challenge. A Food Challenge to be exact. You see, there is this site called www.pinterest.com. It is filled with so many things ranging from recipes to home improvement! I love it! So, what I want to do is try at least one new recipe that I find on there at least once a week if not more.

Today I want to tell you about a dish that we have already enjoyed twice! We love Monkey Bread! With that said there is this really good variation out there called Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring. You can find the recipe here.

I have been bad about taking pictures of my food, and I promise to get better at it!

For Easter I decorated cupcakes- they were inspired by Pinterest too, and I DID take pictures of those!

 Yes, this is a bunny with no eyes, I forgot to make a color for them, so I only made one.
My Bunny Buns cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment