Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Here We Go!

I have been gone awhile once again. Last night at a meeting we were talking about blogs, and I realized that I needed to get back in the game- so, here I am! I didn't want my first blog back to be about random thoughts, so we are going to talk about food! One of my favorite things!
Last summer I was on a burger kick and blogged about all the different ones we were making- some were really good and we will have them again this summer. But, for now we are still on comfort foods, seeing as the weather cannot make up its mind as to if it is Winter, Spring or Summer. I am hoping that we are heading the right direction now, 59 degrees ans sunny today.
I joined Pinterest.com a couple of months ago and have found some things that have been pretty good. One dish I made last night, Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken. You can get the Recipe here: http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/01/slow-cooker-honey-sesame-chicken-recipe.html

It was pretty good, and very easy to make. The kids and Tate really enjoyed it. I on the other hand thought it could have been better. I think there was too much soy sauce, I will make it again and cut back on the soy sauce. Unfortunately I did not think about taking pictures. I am glad that everyone enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment