Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Virginia Renae

So, it is about time I give you the story of Virginia Renae.

Virginia Renae was born on August 12, 2002 at 8:30 a.m. She weighed in at 7 pounds 6 ounces. She looked just like Tate, so he was not going to be able to deny that she was his. We joke about the kids being the mail man's but unfortunately that story would never stick! Virginia is named after her Great-Grandma Virginia Bennett. This was very special to me because she was the first Great Granddaughter for my Grandpa Jack, and I would not have had it any other way. She was a very special lady and I know that Virginia will be one too when she grows up.

Virginia is a very independent young lady. She does things the way she wants and when she wants too do it. Sometimes I wonder who she is most like, Tate or me?

She is also very creative and loves to be outside. If you are ever here on an absolutely beautiful day you will find her in the backyard playing in the mud or dirt looking for new bugs or anything that is alive to build a habitat for. I never thought that I would have to let her take a bath every night, and I still have to wonder where they find water to make mud when there is none around and the hose hasn't been turned on. I love this about her, but it frustrates me too.

I love Virginia very much and she will always be my "baby". She is 9 now and is growing into a beautiful young lady. Before I know it she will be all grown up and all I will have are memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment