Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Miss Ellyn

Three years ago today I gave birth to a beautiful little girl that we named Ellyn Rosalie. She came arrived body surfing across the table at 5:31 a.m. on June 25, 2007. She weight in at 8 pounds 13 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. She is named for her Great Great Grandmothers on the Bennett side of the family, Ellen Hardy and Rosalie Bennett.
Today she is 3! I can;t believe that she is that old. I have been blessed to be able to raise her as a stay at home mommy. I missed so much with Virginia and Rebekah.
Her personality is coming out in many ways. She is very sweet and gives the best hugs and kisses, but at the same time she has a bit of a temper. I would love to chalk this up to that she is 3, but I think not. She is a good listener and does pretty much what she is told. She is graceful most of the time, I think that she is still trying to get used to her legs! She likes to dance, run and play. Music is one of her favorite things, she dances when ever she hears it.
At 3 we are working on potty training, she is getting the hang of it. This is one of the privileges I get this time around. I am finding it frustrating and fun at the same time.
So, Happy Birthday my sweet Elly Rose!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Ellyn! Grace says, "I like the purple dress!"

    ReplyDelete