Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lonely

Okay, so I thought that Tate being gone for a week would be a good thing......not in reality. I am lonely. Not in the sense that no one is around. That is definitely not the case, as I have a house full of kids every day.

Last Summer Tate took a week and went out to Los Angeles to visit his brother and it was not too bad. Of course on that trip we talked every night. This summer I have sent him on a trip with a group from Bashor Children's Home. Tate used to work for Bashor so it was no big deal. They are up in Minnesota at Boundary Waters, canoeing and camping. What is driving me nuts is that I don't get to talk to him!

I am truly okay with this, until I want to talk to him. He will get back sometime on Saturday, not sure exactly when, it could very well be very early in the morning. And then the weekend will be busy with getting ready for Ellyn's party on Sunday, which is also our anniversary. We will be married for 12 years.

The plan is that after everyone leaves he and I are going to go out for our dinner.....Red Lobster! We only go there a couple of times a year, my birthday and our anniversary.

Please be praying for Tate's continued safety on the the trip and his safe return to ME (and the girls of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment