Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School!!!!

I have been waiting for this day for about the last month! I love my kids, I really do, but I am very HAPPY that they are BACK TO SCHOOL!


There is always a little hitch the first day of school, the bus is always late, and I am okay with that. We have the best bus driver in the world, Miss Wanda! She makes sure that she changes her bus route a bit just so the girls do not have to cross the street. This morning we went ahead and met the bus at the corner to make sure that we had Miss Wanda again this year. And there she was! So she is going to make the pick up and drop off the same as last year....right in front of the house!

As I was crossing the street back to our house I hear "I love you MOM!!!" from the bus window! Thanks Rebekah for making me smile....I love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment