Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bugs, Ducks and Froggies!

So, tonight we are sitting watching television and I get to thinking about what kinds of things the girls have been interested in at age 3. This stems from Ellyn's everything Froggie! She is my frog girl. She has a pillow that used to belong to Virginia, until she decided to pass it along to Ellyn. She has been sleeping with it ever since.
This got me to thinking about what the other two girls were into at that age. I remember going on a trip with Tate when Rebekah was 3, she was very into Duckies. So while on that trip I had found a toy shop and bought her all kinds of Duckies. She loved them, and they of course have made there way to Ellyn too. But she is just not that into the Duckies.
Now Virginia is a little harder to remember, but she has always been into bugs! That is just her thing. The only things that I have ever bought that had bugs on them were some gardening gear.
This makes me wonder what kinds of things I was very into when I was 3 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment