Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Night

So we had decided that Friday nights would be pizza night for the family. Well, we did pizza night on Wednesday this week, so tonight we decided that we would just stay home.

We cooked burgers on the grill, went swimming and now Tate and I are sitting by the fire pit out side enjoying the cooler evening. I have been waiting for these cool evenings, they are my favorite. The cooler nights are also great for having the windows open and listening to the nature outside while drifting off to sleep....I can't wait for bed time tonight!

We have another busy weekend ahead. The weekends have been very tiring but a lot of fun. This weekend brings 2 birthday parties, 1 Bachelor party (in Chicago), dinner and a movie with my mom and sisters, Church, a stamping class and then the final event of the weekend - potluck growth group! I will have to find time in there to make Chili and corn bread for our group.

Well now to get back to relaxing next to the fire pit! Have a fun and safe weekend.....can you believe that summer is almost gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment