Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Checking In

I am so sorry that I haven't blogged in a while! My friend Kris and I were talking about it the other night at our first Growth Group of the Semester. I was talking about how I only try to post things that will not hurt others, and she said, "that must be why you haven't posted a blog in a while. Nothing good to say!"
Fortunately this is not true. I do have good things to talk about I have just been busy!
Here is the short list as I am getting ready to go have lunch for the first time at school with Virginia!
I have taken on the task of Girl Scout Leader for our school, joined the PTO, joining the Parent Advisory Council, doing homework every afternoon with Virginia and Rebekah (Virginia just takes too long doing it), and numerous other things that just come with life!
I have lunch packed and ready to go. Tomorrow is lunch with Rebekah. Virginia is in the 4th grade, Rebekah is in 3rd,  and I have never gone to have lunch with them, I think that I have been missing something very important. When  you are a stay at home mom and watch others children, it is a sacrifice you have to make. I only hope that the girls will understand that, and I think that they do. So, I am off for a great lunch with my oldest daughter today and then the middle one tomorrow. I am going to take pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time! Lunch gets more interesting when they get to high school! But do it as often as you can!

    ReplyDelete