Thursday, March 10, 2011

Journal

Thank God for journals!

It is a place where you can place your thoughts and know that they are only read by you and God. At least that is how it is supposed to be, and I know that it is not always that way from experience.

I have a journal that I write in every so often, mainly when there is something that I am having a difficult time dealing with and can't "talk" about it. I am better at putting my thoughts on to paper than into spoken word.

I also write about the good things too, but those are easy to put into spoken word. My journal also carries my Prayers. After every entry I write a little prayer, sometimes it has nothing to do with the entry but most of the time it does.

I know that this is a rambling post, but it is what it needs to be right now for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment