Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kiss Me, Kill Me

This is the title of a book that I have been reading this week. Now, I don't read very much for pleasure, but last Fall i ended up in a book club that sold suspense books (not really my kind of book, but none the less). I have 5 books from this club, so I lined them up last weekend and decided that I was going to read them, and this book was the one that caught my attention by the story on the back of the cover. I am 2 chapters away from finishing the story, and it is good. I have not been able to put it down!

The story is a "Romantic Suspense" written by Maggie Shayne. I like the way she has written the story. I am eager to read more of her books- I will be checking them out from the library.

March 9th- I have finished the book. I did so the day I originally started this. It has been sitting in my "drafts". If you are a person that enjoys Suspense Novels I highly recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment