Sunday, March 13, 2011

Song of Songs

Our Church is doing a 6 week series on the Song of Songs from the Bible. If you are not familiar with this Book, I highly suggest that you check out our message series at www.livingstones.cc. It is about Love, Sex and Beauty. I think that my husband got a sneek peek at the sermon for this week!

Sam talked about 3 ways to bring Romance back into a relationship. These three ways are
1. do the unexpected
2. be impractical
3. be intentional

Well my hubby filled at least 2 of those last night! He needed to go and get a small air compressor, and I had asked him if he would get apple juice while he was at Sam's Club getting that.


Also while he was there he bought me a surprise! This one caught me of guard- I cried when he brought it in...here is the unexpected and intentional......





NEW POTS AND PANS! I had been admiring them the last time we went shopping as a family. My pans are not too bad, but a lot of the coating has been coming off.

Tate, thank you for thinking of me! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment