Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What am I up to?

Well, that is always a loaded question! Is the answer "no good", "nothing much", or "too much". Well, I don;t ever think that I will be able to say "nothing much".

This week started off with me being sick and having to call off all of my daycare kiddos....this always makes me sad. I miss them when they are not around. But, I guess that I do get my turn at being sick at some point. I slept for almost 14 hours between Sunday afternoon and Monday morning. I felt so much better after that rest.

Then the week began on Tuesday. It has turned out to be a light week in the daycare, as I have had 3 kids out the last two days. One because Mom is sick and the other two (siblings) because the sister is not feeling good. SICKNESS GO AWAY!! I am hoping that next week is great and of course busy, since it is Spring Break! I see a ZOO Trip on the agenda! (It opens on Friday!)

Cookie Sales are finally over, but I still have cookies that need to be sold. About a week ago we did a cookie table in the front yard and it was fun! I was a little scared at first because no one was stopping, but we sold almost 9 cases of cookies before we were done! So, next week we will set up again and hopefully get the rest of them sold.

I have also been working on a Tea Set for Ellyn, I have the cups, saucer and tea pot done for it, but still have the plates and cookies to do. I posted pictures on my Facebook page and my sisters mother-in-law asked if I would like to finish an afghan she has started! Sounds like fun to me!

Well, I hope that you all have a wonderful rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment