Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!  My birthday is only 9 days away! Christmas is just over a month away! Wow the year is almost over!

This November was a good one. Nothing big happened. Wait! Yes something big happened, I had two new little people join my child care family. They are very cute too! One 5 year old girl and her brother who turns 3 in February. I am just glad that all the kids seem to get along, although Ellyn gets just a little irritable towards the end of the week.

I did not have such a hard time getting through November, like I thought that I might. I think that it helped that I was so busy with all the new stuff going on around here. I am thankful that it was busy, but I am looking forward to the little break we are taking at the end of December.

I have so much to be thankful for. I have a husband that takes care of us, I have 3 daughters that are always a challenge, I have friends that always keep me on my toes (you know who you are), I have family that love each other, I have a God who continues to bless us and those around us.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Buffy, I want to say I am thankful for you. Having you changed my life. If not for having you I would not be where I am today. I love you.

    ReplyDelete