Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello November

Hello November,

It is nice to see you, although I am not quite ready for you yet. You have so much to offer, Thanksgiving, and remembering those that I love. I am sorry that I gave you a bad rap for the last couple of years. This year I am going to try to see you a little differently. It is not your fault that a few of the people that left us left in your time, and I should not hold you accountable for that.

This year you are going to be great! You are bringing with you new children to watch, and I thank you.

I am thankful that you are bringing cooler weather, although you can try to get December to keep it's snow to itself, we are not quite ready for that. You have started to take away all the brilliant colors of October and place them on the ground for us to clean up. I don't mind, I like to hear the crunch of the dry leaves beneath my feet. You also will bring my Christmas Cactus back to bloom! This always makes me smile, as it helps me to remember Grandpa.

Welcome November, once again.

1 comment: