Thursday, October 21, 2010

Adventures in Potty Training

Fun title, huh? Well this is the the little adventure that Ellyn and I are on right now (among other things).

Day one- we did pretty good, just a little dribble in the panties in the evening.
Day two- we did very good! We ventured to the zoo in our panties (and fully clothed).
Day three- we are doing good so far. It is mid day and we are still clean and dry! We even ventured out on a play date to McDonald's, shopping, and then tot he bank- out all morning and not one accident!

I am so proud of my little one. I am glad to see the Pull-Ups go to only bedtime use. She still wakes up some mornings wet, but mostly she wakes up dry, which means she can hold her pee longer than her mom! And I am okay with that!

So, I am getting ready to say good bye to the baby years and really getting on the excited for the big girl years to come.

Anyone have a baby I can borrow? 

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Buffy, in a few more years, Alex and I will have twins and you can borrow them. :)

    ReplyDelete