Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Farmer's Market

I love going to the Farmer's Market for several reasons. First, the produce and the Farmers that sell it are neat people to talk to; second, our friend Jim Silk has a booth that he sells his homemade hot sauce from (I hear that it is fabulous, but my tummy can't handle it); third, you never know what you are going to hear someone talking about. Today was one of those days.

I opened the back of the van to get the girls out and I hear this guy talking on the phone. I hear him talking about this guy named Alex, Alex Peek! He was telling this person on the other end that Alex was a great musician and very talented, he can even play the ukelelee! And of course he is also married to this wonderful lady named Lindsay, who is equally talented! This made me smile very big, to hear that someone else thinks that these people that I know are such talented and wonderful people! THEY ARE!!!!! 

I don't get to see these friends much and I miss them dearly! Lindsay and Alex- I love you. Keep doing what ever you are doing because you are touching lives!

1 comment:

  1. Buffy, this is the coolest thing ever. Thank you for sharing this, you have no idea what you just did to my ego. :) Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete