Tuesday, October 26, 2010

November

November is coming, it is only several days away. November is no longer one of my favorite months of the year. Yes, it is the start of the Holiday Season, but for me it is a month of loss.

Two years ago this November I lost two people that I have known all my life, and a dear friend that I only got to know for a short time.

In the middle of November it all started, my Aunt Mary Bennett lost her battle with Ovarian Cancer. 5 days later my friend Miranda lost her fight with Leukemia. Four days later my Grandpa Jack passed away in his sleep.

I know in my heart that I should celebrate and remember these beautiful people for who they were and what they had done in my life, but sometimes that is a hard thing to do. I am going to try to blog about them during the month of November and I am going to do my best to remember them this month and try not to let it get me down. So, if you see me and I am not quite myself during this next month this is why.

Miranda, Aunt Mary and Grandpa you are loved and missed very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment