Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cleaning out....

So, we have been making changes around here and getting rid of a bunch of CRAP! (Sorry if I just offended you and you have decided to stop reading from here.)

Last week Tate and I began on the adventure of cleaning out the basement, that was a trip! But, we got rid of a bunch of toys among other things that were broken or past a date or use. Did you know that there is an expiration date on car seats? Well, there is and that is one of the things that had to go.

Today I am working on cleaning out the bedroom so that we can move the bed into it's new spot. I have come across all the crib sheets, baby bumpers and such for the crib. I have decided that it all must go, and in thinking about it I began to get teary eyed. All of my girls are growing so fast! Ellyn is now out of the toddler bed and we are giving that away to our dear Abie, who is about ready to move into her "big bed". 

So time continues to go on and we move on into different stages. We are moving out of the baby stage in this house. I will miss some of it, but certainly not all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment