Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow, Snow, and More Snow

Alright, I love the white stuff, at least how it looks. But, I am ready for it to stop falling from the sky.

I was just out and shoveled another 3-4 inches off the front walk way, I did all the way past the second house to the North of us. Last weekend he helped to snow blow the 24+ inches of snow away, so I returned the favor using my shovel.

Since we have been snowed in this last weekend we rearranged our bedroom. In doing that I have pinched the nerve in my knee again (this makes everything painful) and did something to my back (I need to see make a visit to my Chiropractor). Both of these are reoccurring pains, so I try not to make a big deal of them when they happen, but today they are ganging up on me at the same time!

I am wondering what the weather will bring us in the next couple of days. Today the snow is coming from a weather system that is going through bringing the 3-4 we already have and maybe a little more. Sometime tonight or super early tomorrow the lake effect will kick in, and you never know how much or where it will all fall. We could be in for another snow day for the schools.

I hope that you all stay warm and safe!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya. I am tired of seeing the falling snow. I want to see the SUN. It may not be warm but it looks better.

    ReplyDelete